9.12.2006

o7.

So, I was half late to school today.
Its okay though.. I still made it...
Garsh I'm hungry, but I don't want to walk all the way down to the lunch room.
Its too far away from me.
And, walking down the hall in these shoes.. KILLS.
So.. I'll leave lunch alone for today...

I get my hair cut tomorrow.. I still haven't told my mom about my appointment..
its okay.. she'll still pay for it.
ohh and I get my nails done tomorrow too!

So.. i forgot my cell phone this morning, and I'm dying without it.
I feel so naked.. ;[

Last night... me and my sister were looking at my dogs boobies.. cause they're like HUGE and swolen.. so we were squeezing them.. and yeah uhh.. she's pregenant.. I dunno how though.. she stayed in the backyard.. never went in or out.. but yeah.. she's gonna have puppies.. weird..

blahh.
I haven't talked to the boyfriend yesterday or today.
I miss him..yes I dooo.

Anyways.. whoever reads this .. i love you ;].

<33

No comments: