I was thinking about this whole "plan" thing yesterday, and I seriously want to do it.
I'm gonna graduate early.
Sure, its a lot of hard work and determination for me, but geesh. I want to be done by the time Jan. 08 comes. That's the deadline. So, I've got over a year to get my caboose in line.
Then, once I finish that, I'm gonna take college courses my sr. year, so my chances are more than likely I'll get into Berklee.
Speaking of Berklee.. That college fascinates me so fking much!
I'll give you the linkage so you can check it out for yourselves.
I've been reading up on this summer program they've got. It sounds pretty interesting, but no chance my mom would let me do it during the summer. She's blah like that.
Anyywho.
I've got to check out stuff at the hospital too.
Just in case I want to start volunteering.
well, its true, I love the boyfriend. Be jealous.
<3 peas
1 comment:
kye u truly are one heck of a girl.
i cant imagine myself at ur age thinking the way u do. good for u though. im proud of u, and im sure u can achieve those goals since u seem like a real strong, and driven individual. wish u all the best!!!!! ur the shit! <3 nori
Post a Comment