1.18.2008

43.

So, it's Friday... finally. This week has been so stressful and I'm glad its coming to a close.
Well, kind of happy. That means I've got a week left to finish my designs and hurry up with this application. There's definitely a lack of creativity going on, but I'm trying my best to just deal with it.

Its been a rough couple nights.. I'm not gonna lie. Buuuuut what can I do? I'm happy with my life as of now, and no one has the right to say otherwise.

I want a frap SO bad right now. I have no idea why I'm so tired either. I went to bed around 11. ;
That NEVER happens.
Yeah, I was surprised too.

I purchased new pastels and things yesterday.. A few new markers and some colored pencils.. I need to get to brainstorming.

I NEED IDEASSS!
Liz had a few good ones last night.
:] She was nice for helping me out!

I guess I should get back to doing some work. I need to finish my science! Oops.
ACK! School kills me.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

You're welcome
;]

the dumb flyest. said...

me likey.

so nice and organized.

=]

the dumb flyest. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.