3.11.2008

sixtyfive.

I felt like I was in school for ages today. My classes were dragging and dragging. Maybe it was just because I felt all.. blah? I wasn't in the best of moods, but nothing is seriously wrong with me. Maybe I just need a hug. Or a smile.

But - it's definitely BEAUTIFUL outside. It's not even chilly or anything. Just super sunny with a slight breeze. So wonderful. I can always tell when the weather is nice when my *princess is out in the grass sun tanning. She's past due a manicure. I'll pin her down one day. Actually, all the dogs are here: Lancer, Jojo, and Kuli. I hate when they leave me alone with the dogs when Lancer is here. All he does is cry and cry because he's super attached to Tony. I'm sure normal pit bull's aren't such cry baby's.

The neighbor kids are outside playing in the puddle their dad just made after washing his car and of course, the puddle is right in front of our mailbox. I just don't think that kind of stuff is very sanitary, no? Personally, I wouldn't regularly let my children jump in a puddle of dirty, soapy water, but I guess that's just me? Speaking of neighbors, I have to go to this class at Juvi because the neighbors pressed charges on us for the dogs barking at them in our front yard. So, I have to sit there with a bunch of little criminals, to learn about criminals! What do I look like walking in there the way I dress?! Maybe for that specific day I'll wear sweats or something. I almost peed my pants when my mom told me I had to go. I think it's ridiculous, but whatever, why can't I just get a fine like my sister?? Sheesh.

I have to go pick up an outfit for tomorrow. We're doing mock interviews for Business Communications and I'm sure I don't have anything to wear. Or I'll just make that excuse so I can go shopping. ^_^ Plus, Jas wants me to help her pick out Easter outfits for her, Tony and the baby. So! There's my reason :D

Anyway, I'll leave you guys with a poem I think is pretty neat.


I wish to crease the sky at the exact latitude
for our two points to touch

It's late where you live
and early where I stay

Unfortunately timing is everything
and even next to me I imagine you distant

Still, if I tell you I might be willing to fold the Earth over,
Would you at least grant me the decency

To meet me half way
- Ruby

No comments: