All this Vegas planning stress isn't really necessary. It's Cortney's birthday, no ours. Nor her mothers. What she wants should be what she gets. A suite that costs more than it's worth doesn't exactly sound appealing to me. I'd like for everyone to be able to walk from room to room without having to walk down the strip to get there. THAT'S what I'd like, but I'm not big boss. Cortney should come up with a decision before everyone is at each other's throat.
Whew.
I don't know what else to talk about.
All I know is that I better be getting my shop on this weekend. I've only got one destination and I'll be satisfied. Okay, two. I can't leave without visiting good ol' Betsey J. <3
Op! potty break. hold up.
So, anywho.. ;)
Things are things. Shit is shit. What can you do?
People have been dropping in and out of my life, so very few stay and that's the vicious cycle.
We'll see what happens when people realize I'm gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment