5.04.2008

For the record..

Let's look at this situation realistically before we go jumping to conclusions about why I feel the way I do about her... or you for that matter. 

*pushes glasses up

The street is always going to be 2-way, but I feel like I shouldn't make all the effort to keep in touch with you. We're losing touch because we just are. Other people and other factors are getting in the way of our friendship and I can't help it, and obviously you can't either. As much as I'd like to help it, I just can't. 

It's funny cause, I'm never on the list of people you thank for being there for you whenever you're on the verge of giving everything up. I'm upset at the fact that you even had the nerve to compare your situation with her, to my situation with him. Don't EVEN act like it's the same thing. You've known her for a minute. I've known him for an hour. There's nothing that can even compare. I've given him up, but your "heart" tells you that you can't let her go. I respect that because hey, if it's happiness, you gotta go where it leads you. I'm not mad at that. I AM mad at you though. Why? Because here you go, pushing me aside like I was just temporary until you found something that could replace me. 

I'm mad because you're not here for me like it used to be. I called you so much last week because I needed you. 
"Oh, I'm on the phone, can I call you back?"
"I'm writing, can I call you back?"
"I'm with my sister, I gotta call you back."

Legit reasons, I accepted them and waited for YOU to have time for me to even begin to tell you how shitty my day was and all I wanted to do was have a nice little laugh for a while until I had to get back to having a shitty day. But time's on your watch.

I don't even know why I should even be explaining this to you when I know all you're going to say is, "I'm sorry, Kye." in that tone that always sounds like you're never really sorry.

I admit that I'm wrong for not giving her a chance to prove that she's right for you, but can you blame me?

You think everyone's wrong for me :|

I don't know how you can expect me to adjust to something like this when I've never put Jerome before you. And I never will. But you've put her on such a high pedestal that there isn't room for me.

So, let me step aside.

No comments: