I don't like to rush into things. I don't like to force something to happen. I like things to happen naturally and at their own pace. If you're professing your love to me the first month you know me, I know there's no chance for that to be genuine. How much could you know a person after a month of knowing them? It doesn't make much sense to me. I like getting to know you. I like learning about you and exploring you. I don't know what the rush is. Especially at this young age. Why can't we just let things be without throwing labels on them? I'm not emotionally available right now, and there's too much responsibility that goes into being in a relationship that I'm not ready for. I can't imagine you are either, so why are you consistently searching for someone to make your moments worthwhile? I've learned from experience, you have to focus on yourself and everything will fall into place.
By no means do I preach to be self-sufficient, I understand the concept of having someone to share things with. I think relationships are when you're ready to be seriously committed to another person. I'm not ready for that responsibility.
When I'm ready, it will all happen when it needs to. I'm not waiting for you, because I know you'll come some day, but not any day soon. Just when I'm ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment