11.14.2006

17.

Being sick is a bitch.
I haven't been able to say anything for the past two days.
I'm mad my mom made me come to school, though.
Like.. how the fck am I going to talk to anyone?

Mannnn. this weekend was crazy.
I look back on it.. and I dunno what I was thinking.. but it was fun as hell.
I probably wont do it again. I was sick all night on saturday when we got home from the party.

Speaking of this weekend, probably the best one I've had in a while.. minus the fact that the result of it, I got sick as hell.. remind me next time to keep my shoes ON. they're supposed to be that way.

So, my babe, right.. so cute.
That's all I'm saying.
Even though some people got beef with me being with him still, I'll be okay. No matter if I do get hurt, let me fight my own battle.
I'm strong, I can do it.

Being that he's in the condition he's in, I have the obligation to be here for him. He finally opened up to me, in a weird way. But, I'm glad he's finally at least trying to change things for him, and us. I can only do what my heart tells me to, and sticking by him through this is one of those things I'm supposed to do.

Well, thats basically it.
until next time.
<3

No comments: