I'm trying my best to find a logical explanation as to why I might be going crazy right now.. and frankly, I came up with just about everything.
I'm missing something. And, as you know, I've been missing something for a rather long time now. But, this time its a big something.
Him.
When I talk to him, everything feels right. Every breath is breathed perfectly in unison with his. Every smile is made by him. Every feeling is felt through him. My every thought is composed by him. He is me.
andwithouthimiamnothing.
I've thought and thought so much, that everything I manage to think of, is erased in an instant if it doesn't have anything to do with him. Some may not understand why I'm with him and honestly, I couldn't be without him. He knows the best, and the absolute worse. He loves my flaws and imperfections. I'm his beautiful.
I'd only be willing to fight this battle if he was at the end of it. Thats the only reason I'm still trying to hold it together. He's my victory.
I'm fighting to keep it all together, just for that one moment we've both been waiting for.
---
Each second begins to feel a bit longer as I wait for something to happen. Some kind of reassurance everything is going to be okay. I can't truly feel it unless its by someone who means it.
I'm falling apart... Losing myself... Trying to keep hope alive... Missing you every second I breathe.
I love you with everything, baby.
I'll love you still when all this is over.
I'll love you forever.
Wait for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment