12.03.2006

19.

So much more to be written,
The most amazing story ever told.
Fluently, my wisdom flows from only pieces of you.
My laughter, only pigments of your impression of me.
Time freezes for miles as you wear my music.

I'm missing my love.
As my eyes read so truly of my you.
I feel you.
I hear you.
I see you.
I believe in you.

My light only shines brighter from thoughts of you.
Others misconcept the feelings.
Misunderstand.
Misuse.
But, I know.

Stay an eternity with me.
Make time to be in love.

How you feeling?
Me, I hope.

Blessed.
To have a moment more with you.
To have a minute less without you.

Stay a while, love.
Catch my feelings.
Whisk me away in your clouds of you.
Lust me to forever.
Love me to now.
Stay a while, love.


-I miss you more than you can imagine.
Don't give up on me.

No comments: