12.31.2007

Here's To The New Year.

We all make New Year resolutions in order to make the next year better and bigger than the last. Hoping we'll stick by them and have our fate change as the days continute to go by. Looking back on the year, I've grown a lot, cried a lot, hurt a lot and worked a lot on me. All in all, I supposed it's been a successful year. I've learned from numerous mistakes, taught lessons to others, and still continue to get walked all over. I regret some things, and wish I took more chances with others. Wish I stuck by plans and grew out of procrastinations. I hope I can make up for lost time through the new year.

My new years resolution?

I'm going to make this year count. Grow into something I've never imagined. Stick by what I say and change for the better. Burn bridges and build new ones. Cut off the negatives and cut off the leeches. I can't survive when someone else is stealing my energy. Practice the Buddha teachings more often and gain knowlede of one self. Concentrate on me. Build my future and work hard doing it. I've only got 5 more months to work for what I deserve. Let's see where the new year takes me. Here goes nothing.

07 recap. (in no particular order)

-Hell with Dame
-Hell with Shavar
-Introduction to Larry
-Rollercoaster with Gee
-Accepting Cortney
-Giving up on Emily
-Losing Nena
-Re-gaining Whitley
-Getting closer to Savanna
-Losing a bit of Marc
-Losing Carmine
-Trying to save the world
-Summer spent doing nothing
-Prom
-Rell
-Beginning of my last year
-Meeting Rome
-Forgiving myself
-Meeting Jamaal
-Meeting Allen
-Tylan
-Falling for Rome and giving up every one else
-Family drama
-Carmine's drama
-More more more drama
-Christmas
-Vegas
-Rome


Its a rough recap. I tend to block out the negative parts of my life. I don't remember much of this year.
The last of my list is the most important part of it.
Let's see where the new year takes us, shall we?
I don't want to wait till forever to have you.

No comments: