I always thought I was one of those people who'd love someone unconditionally. Regardless of the flaws in the relationship between the two. I always thought I could fix something that was broken, even if it required me to break myself. I can't help the fact that whenever someone's in need of something, I'm the one who always tries to give it to them, even if it means I take forever to get it to them.
I've gotten to the point where I don't want to be that someone to fall on when you fail. At this point, I don't care enough to pick up the pieces and fix something I didn't break in the first place. I don't bother with caring anymore. Regardless of my feelings and my intuition to automatically panic to give you some kind of happiness to look forward to, I'm done. I can't keep breaking myself to make things better for YOU.
Most of you people are only looking out for yourself and what you can benefit from everything. I'm getting pulled in different directions and I just want to do what I want to do and there's so many of you holding me back from that. I'm not going to name names, but if you feel guilty about the way you've been treating me and using me to your advantage, I'm talking to you. And don't you dare IM me asking me who I'm talking about. Because 9/10 I'm not going to tell you. Or anyone else for that matter. I'm sick of being your muse and someone you can just go to whenever you need your quick fix. I'm not happy anymore.
Most of you are selfish and arrogant.
I'm done.
Plus, I've gotta go.
;x
Until later.. <3
1 comment:
[sigh]
I feel the exact same way sweetheart.
People suck, they really do.
You're so quick to be there for them & comfort them yet when you need them the most .. are they ever there for YOU?
nope.
Post a Comment