Oh.. I just got sidetracked.
*stretches* Ahhhh. I'm ready to go home now and its not even second period yet. I hope my mom called to excuse my abscence from like.. two weeks ago.. ;x
Speaking of school, I passed math last term. Well, my teacher helped me pass it, if you catch my drifty. *wink wink* I didn't ask him to. He just did it. I was expecting to fail, but I passed. Maybe I'll shoot for asking him if I get a grade raise from term two for passing last term. Hmm, we'll see when he gets back from his little trip with the basketball team.
IT'S LARRY'S BIRTHDAY TODAYYYYYY!
Happy birthday to himmmmmmmmm. <3

My love took new pictures yesterday and he thought about me. (:!
How, you might ask? Well, there's a number of reasons why including why I love it in general.
1. I love him period!
2. That watch is Michael Kors.
3. I bought it.
4. He's worn it for the past 3 days.
5. He took that picture just for me.
6. He's just cute overall.
I could've ended with 7, but that's a bad number. Six is a nice, even number.
Remember how I mentioned something about a little Asian girl getting raped and murdered? If you haven't heard/read about it, here's the full story. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2989692&pid=0
I have to go in a minute.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment