4.07.2008

seventwo.

"It's been a long time,
I shouldn't have left you.."

Ha!

I haven't been inspired to write anything that's worth reading in a few days. Probably because I'm in the middle of a revolution and I need time to revolutionize my life. Or someone else's.

So I'm just here to be here. Babbling on about days that aren't worth reliving.. at least for a couple more months. Goodness, please let me survive the next two months.

Spring Break is this weekend. I'm contemplating on whether I should force myself to catch up on work, or play until I just can't stop. Move until I groove like Stella did. We'll see how I'm feeling on the subject of that.

Larry's birthday is on the 9th. Wednesday I believe. He's getting old. har har. I wonder if he's ever getting married or if he'll find a gf. Or graduate college. Freaking slacker.

I'm not wearing a camisole today and I feel super naked. ; And damn this bad weather on the day I want to rock my new sundress. I'm mad as hell. Fuck mother nature.

Why don't I ever do my assignment when I'm supposed to? I swear I had about 50 minutes to do this works cited page. But I guess that'd be hard to do, especially since I don't have any work that's been cited. Whoops.

Lewis is still mad at me I presume. HEY, I was trying to listen to the news, alright. You guys heard about that little girl that got raped and killed here, right? If you didn't, it's pretty messed up. I was pissed off when I heard it. That's why I freaked out on Lewis. Sorry, boopie. But that little girl was Asian and I just had to know what was going on. I couldn't help it!

We played phone tag saturday night. Kind of made me laugh on Sunday morning, minus the fact that after I laughed, I missed him like crazy. I haven't heard his voice in days and it makes me sad to the point where I realize I should let go. Just for my own sanity. And to preserve my heart before I go completely bitter. He texted me after I called him last night. Like he was too busy to call me back and tell me to go to bed, instead a text message made up for it? I get the feeling he's trying to steer me away from him, also. I'm taking hints, love. Let's see if it was worth it like I said.


Damnit, I knew I should've worn a cami. >.<

No comments: