The sun kisses my skin with lips full of bronze
while you soak up knowledge next to me.
Our memory of everlasting love,
dipping in-and-out of remembrance
every chance it gets.
Defined by your stature
and your natural essence
that reeks with the smell of
eternal intelligence,
it compels me
to rest my head upon your temple
in hopes of becoming what you have
in the last 5 seconds.
I promised myself today would be a good day but I definitely lied.
Mom made an extra effort to piss me off. I guess tomorrow I wont go to work. I need to finish this stupid thing. I'm tired of putting it off.
I think I'm just really scared to let it go.
Its my last one and really a piece of me is going with it. Its like a sign that I need to grow up after this and growing up starts now and I definitely don't want to let go.
I'm bugged she didn't appreciate my thought about bringing her lunch today. I'm glad she ate rabbit food! *sticks tongue at her*
Yesterday Jasmin and I went to Cafe Anh Hong for Dim Sum. Mmm, dumplings are best while hot. The pork rolls were hitting the spot too. I'm almost positive those China men/women are very rude though.
Damn Asians.
I couldn't sleep last night. I got roughly 6 hrs. of sleep regardless.. I'd take a nap but I really really really want to go to the bookstore and sister is being ridiculous right now because she's watching the food network.
I need to get out of the house.
>.<
*Edit
Dear you,
I don't blame your past. I don't blame anyone or thing that caused us to become so distant. I know your struggle and as time went on, I grew to realize that you couldn't always be there for me and I understood that. I know that times are hard and they'll be hard but I've never wanted you to drop everything to save me. I said what I said because I miss what we used to be, not because I'm trying to hurt you or blame you for what happened. I knew the circumstances and time after time I kept telling you things would be different. I didn't expect this kind of different, but I knew we wouldn't be as close as we were. You're a big part of my life and I don't ever want you detached from it. I hide things from you to save you the disappointment. I'm not someone you should be proud of and I know that's how you always see me. You're always so proud of me and it breaks my heart that I'm not living up to it. I'm growing up and I'm not always happy with my decisions but it'd kill me to see you disappointed. I swear you've got bigger dreams for me than I have for myself. What I don't understand is why you feel like I dislike who you are and what you've become and how you've gotten there. If I disliked any part of you, we surely wouldn't even have a friendship. You're being you and I'm so happy to see that. You're growing into this beautiful person and I'm hoping you're finding happiness in that. You may not be where you want to be but you're definitely getting there. That makes me so proud, so I don't understand how you can say that I'm not happy with who you are.
I guess that's all I have to say about it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment