8.06.2011

It's like I torture myself when I let my mind get the best of me. Thinking thoughts that don't really concern me whatsoever, sticking labels to images that waste away my positive. How can I look up, when I'm just bringing myself down.

To compare myself to something that may or may not even be an issue for me is hard in itself. It's like, the thoughts and notions are completely there, out in the open to be known, but I'm just stuck in my own feelings about it. Shouldn't I be over this? Shouldn't I be more secure about what happens from here on out? Sometimes I can't help but think I'm just a mere ploy to help the days pass by quicker. Getting you ready for what you'd really want, which doesn't consist of me.

But what is said will never be known. My lack of wording prevents that from happening. Sometimes I like the mystery, other times I wish I'd grow a pair and vocalize what's on my mind. Either way, you'll never know. This will be just another thought that gets locked away with the rest of them. It's probably not even worth the space it's taking up right now, but one day I'll manage to get rid of it, as for now, let's hope we don't build on this.

No comments: