8.04.2011

Escuela

I'm trying something new and different for me this semester. I'll only be on campus 2 days a week. Meaning, I won't be there every day, which is very new to me. I'm used to getting up and going to class every morning. Waking up and falling into a new routine each semester is sort of what I look forward to. Now that I've switched it up, I don't want to slack off because I wont be having class to pull me together each day. It will be a new challenge for me but I'm starting to get excited for it. It's going to really allow me to focus on my school work and it will give me time to settle into a turning point in my life. I think I'm ready for this change and I think I'll do whatever it takes to accomplish what I've set out to do. College is no easy feat, but I think I've handled it well so far. I'm not a complete screw up, but I have my moments. Nobody is perfect.

No comments: