A few letters and sentences strung together to express what we mean in ways we can all try to comprehend. This blend of structural grammar mixed with pieces of soul we try to reiterate as often as we can. Though challenges occur and the nature of what we say can be misconstrued when not presented well enough and may end in tragedy without chance for corrections.
When you place those words in front of me, parts of me never want to let them go. Those syllables that so rarely leave your fingertips keep me soaring. You're so sure of yourself yet you make no promises you cannot keep. Somehow I figure that's enough for me. The probability of predicting what is to come is like wishing on stars. A little mythical with a great possibility that nothing will come of this.
But I don't wish upon stars for us. Thankfully, I live each moment with you in unison, breathing it all in. I don't pray for signs or pressure you to decide what this is. With such appreciation for you, I allow nature to take its course. When the time is right, everything will fall into place.
Counting the days until I am able to have you within reach.
No comments:
Post a Comment