Sometimes I get so hazy. My thoughts jumbled into pieces of junkyards that fill my mind with trash piled so high, I can't seem to keep thoughts secured. Sometimes I find myself so envious and green, I can't help but scold you for things you're unintentionally doing. I get crabby and annoyed when I think thoughts of you omitting information that may be crucial to know, and I silence myself because the place I am standing is no place to be able to open my mouth. But then you say a few kind words and the world seems to be better again. I hear you smile through lips of laughter and suddenly things make sense. Your baritone so quaintly pierces my ears like a blanket of air seeping through to my senses. Somehow, the smoothness you emit convinces me that not everything is as bad as it seems.
I get to see that smile soon. That smile that melts me into sheets of luster and coils around the smoothness of your face all while completely expressing your deep emotion. I get to feel your arms wrap tightly around me upon greeting me for the first time in too long. I get to spend days laying next to you in pools of silence and sleep for hours at a time with no intention to get up and face each day. I get to surround myself with you, and I couldn't be any more happy with that at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment