I can't stop thinking about you.
Not even obsessively, just sometimes when I least expect it. When something so tiny creates this gigantic ripple effect that sends off signals to the last time I had laughed with you. Not along side you, but with you. Or sometimes, in the middle of something important, I imagine you saying something along the lines of funny to get me out of my own head and I start to realize how foolish I was. Sometimes I hold on to what is familiar and sometimes I'm scared to lose that. Most days I recant what laying beside you feels like and I soak it all in while my eyes are shut and my heart lies open with the hurt of missing you so terribly.
I know that missing you right now is the worst part until we're able to be with each other again, but I just want to reiterate this really, really sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment