When you are used to a part of yourself that you've held on to for so long, the hardest part is to let that past self live in its present. Although we've had our time, I'm afraid it's apparent we may need to depart from each other, because your stupid fucking attitude is getting on my nerves.
I remember needing you at one point in my lifetime, and I remember being so devout to keep you. I don't feel that way anymore. Our relationship has run its course and I have felt this distance between us that I can't put into the correct words, but I just know this emptiness isn't the part of our relationship I ever liked.
This is the part where we depart. Where our memories live on through our younger lives and we can love each other gracefully without the fight of the century deriving between our finger tips that continues to divide us in our separate lives.
Farewell.
No comments:
Post a Comment