6.29.2012

The thumping against my left ear as I pressed against you came at such a rapid pace. I felt your heart beating with such a clear existence, I remember trying to lie there for as long as I could before I found my way to your lips again. Everything you did made me want to kiss you endlessly. Sometimes when I looked at you, there was this lingering expression in your eyes that resembled a silent plea for more as I peeled away from you. I love that look.

Waking up with you beside me is something I could get used to. Your arms so effortlessly embrace me each time you extend them in any circumstance. I feel like I belong there. Like between those two limbs rests my home. A place where nothing bad can happen and only love can exude from there even if things seem to go awry and it feels like nothing would make anything better. But there, things feel safe and secure.

I remember I used to push you away from me. Trying to make excuses to run from you. I was scared of you. Your honesty struck me as fallacies at first because I'd never understood anyone else to be as honest as I was. But you are. Probably even more than I am.

I want to give you everything. All that you need, all that you could ever ask for. I just want to give you all this love because you deserve it. You deserve what I have to give. You've put up with me through all I've been through and you continue to tell me I'm amazing and that's what's so deserving.

I love you.

No comments: