5.26.2012

Paris: 12:37 AM

Whoa.

It's technically Sunday morning and I'm just realizing I have a week left in Europe. I've been so keen on counting the days until I get home, but I'm now realizing I should appreciate all of this before I miss each moment.

I don't want to miss this life that's happening all around me. All this living, breathing adventure right in front of me and I'm complaining about missing home. Why?

I wish I could spend this time with people it would be meaningful to as well. People I could make memories with and share experiences. I just feel so alone in a pool of unsatisfying compromise.

I'll enjoy the rest of this. I'll soak it all in even when the Parisian sun burns my skin and the cobblestones turn my feet red, I'll enjoy it all. I promise I'll stop taking this for granted.

No comments: