3.10.2007

22.

I keep digging myself into this hole.
Why?
Who knows.
It's like.. I'm that "best friend" kind of girl.. not one you'd want to be with..
The girl that you'll always go to for advice about your relationship with some overprotective female that calls you every hour whining about how much she misses you. But you love her so much, you couldn't let go. But, since I'm a girl, and I understand these things, I know exactly how to tell you how to deal with it, right? I know exactly what you're going to say about her, I know exactly how you feel when she's around.. whoa? How do I do it? I don't even know myself.
I should forget it.
I'm supposed to be this amazing girl and all. That's what they say.. but, how come I feel less than that?
Don't answer that.

He's this amazing, one of a kind person.. I almost put myself under him.. Everything about him is just so.. refreshing. Like a new breath of air I can't help but breathe in. I want more and more, but each time he's around, he gives me less and less.. I hold back only to protect myself, but I don't want to hold back anymore.. I want him to see me smile as a result of our sultry conversations.. I want him to see that I've got more to offer than he thinks.. I want him to want me too. But, I'm almost invisible to him.. the "best friend" type. The girl that'll be there for him when he's on the verge of a breakdown.. the girl that'll sit up with him all night, just to talk about something until he gets tired.. the girl that'll be there. I don't want to be that girl to him. I want to be more.
He's got this casual way of making me feel like I can do whatever I want. He can make me do things no one else has ever done before if he wanted to.. I need someone better than what I used to have.. and he's something I deserve..

If only he'd remember me.

No comments: