I don't know what's going on anymore.
Why I'm so hopeless.. why I don't have the strength to do anything anymore..
In a sense, I almost miss him, because at least with him, I felt more wanted than anything else.
But I refuse to go back to him.
Nella thinks in the future we'll work it out. I don't know if I can.
I'm not ready to go back to him.
He's not ready to grow up.
He's not ready to make me a priority.
And I need someone that's ready to be there for me.. make me a priority.. take me seriously..
Who cares about how fucking young I am.
I don't.
Should I tell him how I feel?
Even if I make a complete fool out of myself?
I'm not sure anymore.
I always manage to make myself look foolish.
Even with Damon.
Especially with him.
Ehh.
I'm tired of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment