I know I'm this big "over analyzer"... But, I didn't intend on over-looking THIS much of the situation. Well, not necessarily over-looking.. just assuming. I guess its always better to assume the worst, so when the truth comes out, its not as bad as it seemed.. hopefully never worse..
I underestimated his feelings for me, and perhaps I shouldn't have. Or maybe it was better that I did.. It's a nice surprise.. Knowing someone like him could fall for someone like me.. not in the "love" sense.. but in a sense altogether. It freaks me out. How can HE say such marvelous things about moi? I didn't know it was possible. Especially in our case.. I don't know what it is.. but I like it..
It's almost like it's ... normal? I don't care to figure anything out anymore. I don't need an explaination about how he makes me feel.. and I'm not searching for one..
As I searched for something that filled this gap between this and something.. I guess he was the only thing that fit. Not him, him, or him... but HIM.
I don't want to lose his friendship. Just him in my life is enough. Point blank. It's growing stronger.. and I'm not so sure if it's ever a good thing..
I missed him.
No comments:
Post a Comment