3.19.2007

25.

This wise man once said,
"Kye, when you find him, don't let him go.."
I replied,
"... I already have."
Assuming he mean't him ... but clearly he meant him.

I tried to explain to this wise man, that he couldn't be with me.. he wouldn't allow us to be together.. it was impossible considering the circumstances..
Though everything would make more sense, it just can't be.

I tried to muster up a few excuses.. just a chance for me to try to explain why I was so into him..
But I had nothing.

More or less everything.

This wise man understood.. he understood why he mean't so much to me.. he understood why he was nothing like him...

He's so right... when everything he does, is wrong..

Its almost as if I've mustered up some kind of standard you have to have to even consider pursuing something with me... that's not it at all..

He's a screw up. He doesn't have any goals.. or ambition.. He doesn't deserve me..

But he does..

More than anyone..


But.. do I deserve him?

1 comment:

s. said...

KYEEE!! its MEE!! (sammy) =)