It can't be completely possible for someone to be so utterly disgusted in me.
But he is.
At least he acts like it..
Okay, okay.. big assumption.. but that's the only reason I can think of as to why he'd avoid me.
That and, he's got some growing up to do.
I don't want anything more than a friendship, and he's got the impression that I'm totally digging him.. I am, but not really..
He doesn't know me at all.. and that's what I'm trying to get him to see.. but he wont pull his head out of his ass long enough to realize it.. I've already tried to make it as clear as I can.. but he still isn't getting it..
BLAH.
I'm tired of putting my effort into something that isn't even worth the effort..
I just wish he'd open his eyes.. for a moment at least.. and try not to be so superficial about everything..
but then again, that's how they all are.
what am I thinking?
No comments:
Post a Comment