I can't remember the last time I made sense of anything. Sometimes I wonder if I ever make sense at all. Usually, I answer no. But sometimes I know something does.
Everythings going so fast, I'm getting sick to my stomach. It's going so fast its almost as if it's slowing down each minute.
Don't you ever wish you could see your life outside of your mind? Just to interpret and get a feel of how people see you..
I stay so consumed in everything else around me so I don't have to deal with the things that go on in my mind. There's so many people who'll try to pick my brain apart to figure me out. Its almost impossible to do. I think we all bury ourselves in fictional situations so we don't have to deal with the reality of the real world. Music is an escape. We all get the chance to interpret our feelings and our thoughts through music, but it isn't realistic. I can creatively write a million paragraphs about absolutely nothing, and it'll be so consuming and so interesting I'll actually have you believing some of the things I say.
I don't make sense of things.
I wish I could apologize for my mistakes and most of the things I didn't mistakenly do. I wish I could change the way some friendships ended. Or the way some began. I wish I didn't keep so much away from those I care about. I wish the ones I cared about came to a mutual agreement with me. Some people don't see eye to eye with me, and that frustrates me.
I wish it wasn't this hard to trust someone.
I'm exhausted. My soul is tired of striving for acceptance.
All I need is my approval.
I don't care about yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment