As most of you know, I've perfected the art of making myself look like a complete fool in any situation.
Nothing is safe with me.
kdkgajskldfjklasjdlkfj;lasdf
Now, I've got this "new" crush on someone I've know for a short amount of time.
He's swell.
We laugh at nothing together,
And that warms my heart.
Though, something is deeper than I think.
He hasn't let me see much, but he will.
Sometimes I wake up with stomach aches from phone conversations that only happened a few hours prior to waking up.
I like that.
I've decided that I need to take things slower.
With what happened with Rell, I realize things were way too fast for the both of us.
I need to take my time.
I decided to make a life list, also.
Consisting of things that I'd like to complete in the future.
Some of them will change throughout time, but as of now I'll make a complilation of one for fun.
I wish I could fix the world and make things perfect for everyone.
I wish people would forget to worry and smile for no reason.
I know I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment