Its like I reside in this fantasy world with you.
We laugh and joke together, and every thing's alright.
You and I are perfect, in my mind.
Your intellect sits so well with mine.
But once I drift away from you, I hurt.
I realize I shouldn't be doing this to myself, and I obviously should speak to you about it, but I don't know how to approach you. You put me in a tough situation that I can't really make any sense out of. I just with you'd give me some insight on how to deal with it. Instead of keeping me around for your comfort. Or keeping her around for the same thing. Make up your mind.
Our world is better spent together.
Then again, if you really feel the way you feel about me, why is it so hard to let go of her?
Why do I always have to be in the middle of it?
You put me in this position I can't ever really take myself away from.
Do I respect her by letting you go?
Or do I follow my heart?
Someone's getting played here.
I'm just hoping it isn't me.
Spare me the heartache this time.
I'm done crying.
Perhaps I'm lost.
Stuck in this world I wish I lived in.
Where every thing went my way, and I lived how I lived in peace.
I'm still at the peak of finding myself and sorting out my personality traits.
I'm trying to simmer down and keep my mind open to new things.
I just don't know where I'm going. Or what I want. Or what I need.
I need clarity.
And I need a path to it.
Someone find one for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment