Make War To Love
And I will. I'll fight for what I want, and eventually I'll get it.
I haven't been doing a good job of this lately, but judging from last night's conversation, I'm hoping that it'll always be there to remind me of my goal before I get too carried away with something else.
Communication is key to any successful relationship. I'm not afraid to tell him how I feel about things, and that's what makes it so easy to like him so much. I've finally managed to figure out what I wanted, and he's it. No matter how long it takes, we're gonna work things out. It'll all work out. And I'm ready to put forth my effort to make sure it succeeds.
Whether or not we end up together, I still enjoy his company. We've got so many inside jokes it doesn't make sense.
I understand I'm young and I understand that I haven't had a lot of experience with different situations I might get myself into, but I know I've got judgment well enough to make the right decisions or ones that make the situation better.
I don't care about what may happen or what could happen. It hasn't happened yet so, I'm not worried about it. I can only work with what I've got now and hope for the best.
---
So, what's the issue now days with females thinking they need to be with grown men? Forget about the maturity and experience, there's a deeper meaning behind the whole scheme of it. What does a 25+ year old need to be with a 17 year old? Um, nothing. Other than sex, I can't find anything the two have in common. Your morals are different, your mindsets are different. You're just different.
I'm sorry, but I've got no interest in a man that is THAT much older than me. We don't have the same values, or the same outlook on life. He should be getting ready to settle down and start a family, I'm about to start my life. I don't need to worry about babies and taking care of someone who's almost 10 years older than me. I can barely take care of myself. I don't understand.
Before you go off on a limb and try to convince me about how wrong I am to think that there's no relation between the two, take a deeper step. No grown man needs to be with a LITTLE girl. Obviously he can't find anyone else in the same age range, so he finds pleasure in preying on these little insecure females.
Ah. You girls are so blind. How about we grow up and into our shoes before we try to step out and look for a better, more "mature" pair. You shouldn't even be having sex at 17 anyways.
---
I've realized a lot about myself over the last couple weeks. I've been learning a lot and I've really been opening my eyes and I've been taking each day as it comes. I'm feeling pretty good about where I'm at. Now if only I can work on focusing on what's good for me. AKA my future.
I have to focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment