12.20.2007

38.

I'm stuck between this hard place with you.
Everything is great in its own, yet I know we've got a lot to work on still.
The mere thought of you just IN my life is enough to keep me around.
I'm falling in love with you and its so hard for me to not express that to you.
I want to share so many things with you, and I know that we're so right for
each other. I've got so much patience when it comes to this, and I'm up for
it when you are. I'm not pushing you to do anything you don't want to. I
just want you here.

I just want you period.

You make me so unbelievably happy and I just can't see my life without you
in it. Whether we be in a relationship or not, I just enjoy your company. I've
got so many things I want to experience with you and I'm not ready for this
to fail. I'm not ready to let you go and get over you. We're on the path to
something great and I'm doing everything in my power to help you
understand that. I want to laugh at things noone else gets. I want to make
you feel like you're a significant part of my life, because you are. I don't
care about all that other shit. This is just us. Nobody else. You're mine and
that's it. No questions asked.

You inspire me to be a better person than I am. I want you to believe in me
and confide in me whenever need be. I want to be the one you call no matter
who or what it deals with. I find comfort in knowing you trust me with your
feelings and everything else.

I don't want this to be a battle. I don't want to struggle for your heart. I want
you to accept it for what it is, and let it be. I only have to accept your wishes.
I'm trying, here. I really am. The best part of me comes out whenever you're
around and I want you to be able to see that every day.

I want to be able to touch you,
Bask in the scent of you,
sit you down and tell you how it is.
kiss you whenever I feel like it.
But, right now.. I can't do that.

Soon though, soon.

Oh right now
See baby I love how you make me smile
Don't leave please stay awhile
Let's make this happen
I don't care how

No comments: