2.26.2008

59.

I think I've come to terms with a lot of things in the past - *checks watch* 20 minutes. I've realized I've got a lot of built up anger from anonymous sources. So, if you could please reveal yourselves, I'd like to get rid of you, thank you in advance.

I swear I tried to stretch the time as best as I could this morning. I just wanted to stay in my bed and snuggle for as long as I could before I had to get up and repeat another long day of senseless "education". I'm so tired of school. But, gotta do what you gotta do, right? I've got to stick it out, only a couple more months to go. AHHH. That creeps me out. Ew, don't talk to me about school or I'll hurl.

Uh oh!

I gotta go. Bell is going to ring. I'll finish this later.

PROMISE!
<3

No comments: