2.27.2008

60 - or 59 again, >.< i missed 55

Todayyyyyy
My mom is back.
She brought me back Betsey Johnson earrings that match the Valentines day present I got. I'm in love with them. She also gave me a late Chinese New Year gift from my grandparents. Hello little red pocket of mine, you look so lovely with your crisp money lining. *hugs it*

I don't have much to say. Just wanted to let the people who actually DO read my blog, that my mom is home safe and things.

I've got a giant mirror in my room and along the top I wrote, "Do something AMAZING" and underneath it she wrote, "I did... I had you!" Nice, right? So cute.

We were sitting in my room thinking about how I'm going to fit in a surgery to get my tonsils removed and we both established that I've got NO time for anything. None whatsoever. The rest of this month is already up. Next month I've got choir tour and a possible trip somewhere else. April? Cort wants me to go to Vegas with her for Spring Break. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO. May is graduation. June is Vegas and Disneyland and then another Vegas in July.

LKSDGjLSDNFLK:SJDGIONEIJSK:HiKLSNDF:j

I'm so busy.

I'll figure something out.

Welp, I love him <3 and that's all that matters to me right now. Family, School, Friends and Him <3
I need him to make me smile right now.

No comments: