3.02.2008

60 - officially ;x

After a long night spent with the Cortster, I'm exhausted. Tell me, when was it okay for "grown" (18+ year old) to act 12? I don't think at any point in our night, was it appropriate for them to disrespect us in any manner, especially since they only knew so much as my name, if that. They've got no place to judge me nor have any say on my way of life.

Whew. Just had to get that out.

I talked to Lewis today! He always makes me laugh. With his awkward charm that creeps me out from time to time. (Lol)

I think its about time I let some things play out and let the world coast along and take me on the journey I need to go. Just let things be. I shouldn't be fighting so hard. I don't have an explaination for any of it. I think tonight I made a breakthrough. We'll see what happens.

Well, I'm tired and I can't find the energy to type my initial idea for this post.
Just babbling for now.

Oh! and.. if you haven't picked up a copy of Erykah Badu's new cd, I advise you to do so. It's bomb shittttt. <3

No comments: