4.01.2008

sevenone.

I'm baaaack.
For finally. I guess I'm just back to posting. Even though I've felt like it for a few days now, but I haven't regained my energy back fully to manage to type out a few paragraphs here.

Or maybe I'm making excuses.

Seattle was fun. I realized that my world, here, in Utah, doesn't match up with the rest of the world. Why? Because even though Seattle isn't that big of a city, I managed to be in awe at everything I had seen. From the homeless people, right down to the very smell of the city. While I was in Pike's Place, I felt dirty. Why? Because that's what it was: Dirty. The smell of fish everywhere is not my forte, but I definitely loved Pike's Place for what it was worth. I'd disregard the smell to just be there again.

I'd post pictures, but what for?

"Do not be the judge of people; do not make assumptions of others. A person is destroyed by holding judgements about others."

Being that's the first thing that I read today, I'm sure I'm going to take that as a sign of something. I figure its really about that time to work on me instead of all the rest of you animals. You shouldn't be worth my time, but I guess its my fault for making you my priority. I should've given up caring a long time ago.

I don't know what Seattle did to me, but I kind of like it. I feel renewed in every aspect of the word. I can't describe it.

I have to go soon. I'll leave you with something that's super cute to me. I don't know who the author is, but I promise I'm not claiming it as mine!


Patience.
Now Dont Get Me Wrong,
I Can Wait For You Forever.
Thing Is,I Dont Have That Kind Of "Time".
Plus, I Would Rather You Share The Prime Of My Life, With Me.
I Want You To See Me At My Best.
I Want You To Be The Reason I Strive To Be.
Who Wouldnt Though?
Or Should I Ask, Who Hasn't?
I Mean, At The End Of The Day,
Any And Every Guy Will Give Anything They Have,
In Exchange For Your Devotion To Them.
Or Atleast Any And Every Guy Would Say They Would,
In A Heart Beat.
I Know, As Well As You,
That Most Men Would Gladly Ditch The So Called,'Love Of Their Lives',
For You
Why?
Maybe Because You Love Life
Not Just Yours, But The Life We All Share.
Maybe Because It Seems You Dont Need Love To Love
Maybe You Are The Love Of Life.
The Significance Of God's Gift To Man.
Not All Men,
But Man.
How Special Could One Man Feel To Say Im In Love With Love Itself.
Guys Would Kill To Be That Man.
Guys With Jealousy In Their Blood
Would Boil Daily Watching Them Watch You.
Knowing Deep Down He Doesnt Deserve Perfection.
For No Man Is, Perfect.
Yet We Stubbornly Believe You Are.
Who Are You.
In My Intoxicated Days You Are Fictitious.
Too Good To Be True.
Angelic,
I Feel As If, I Only See You For The Angel You Are.
Are You?
On Sober Days, Things Are Even More Mythological.
Those Days Become Nights Spent Talking To God About Loaning Me His Goddess.
"Just For The Rest Of My Life" I'd Say To God,
"After That, She's All Yours".
Always Was,
Always Will Be.
Patient

No comments: