10.13.2008

The hour of daydreams after sunset.

It's too late for me to be awake with how tired I'm feeling. I'll probably try to hit the sack again in a few to see if I can get my snooze on. My entire sleeping cycle has been really horrible lately. I'm lucky I got enough sleep Saturday and Sunday. Now comes the time where I'll only get a few hours in a night. I mean, its not like my life is ridiculously busy that I need the sleep nor do I need the insomnia, I just wish I could get to bed at a decent time. That's all I really want. This whole, 5:30 thing isn't working for me. -yawns

I wish I was a superhero, but I'm sure we can all vouch for that lie. I'm guessing these are just "lessons" that need to be learned and all that stuff, but I wish I didn't have to. I'm tired of fighting these fights and I'm just completely worn out. I don't want to do this anymore. I feel like shutting myself out from the world. Grab a few books and refuse to come out of my room for the next three days. Unfortunately, my book stock is running low and I'm in dire need of some good reads. I take suggestions too! I know someone in this little world can help a girl out. (;

Christmas is coming, folks! And by the looks of this economy of ours, I'm not too sure my list is going to be consisting of more than one item. Seriously, I only want one thing. And I mean, clothes to keep my body warm during the winter, but that's after Christmas comes. I just want ONE thing on Christmas and that's it. So, Santa, make it a good year, okay? I know I wasn't always good, but I'm human, right? Next year I'll be better!

-Kyeshia

No comments: