11.19.2008

An ode to a lost soul.

We all make mistakes, right? I mean, hell, life is full of mistakes. Some of use choose to learn from them and some of us never understand when they keep repeating themselves. What we learn from our mistakes is bound to make us stronger people... right?

Its funny in a way, the way you seem so helpless and so juvenile all while holding this proper stance as if your life is so much better than the rest of ours. Actually its kind of depressing..

You live in this world where you want the show to be about you and if you're surrounded by people who wont be a part of it, you find people who will. Sooner or later, you'll realize how much you missed being so stubborn and selfish.

I know who my friends are and my friends know who I am. I'm there for the people I care about through thick and thin, and I'd hate to say that you were never there for me. Even when we were 10, I could never count on you. But I always made the effort to bring my shoulder to you whenever you felt like you had nobody else.

After these last few months have surpassed, you've shown a lot of your character and proved to just be this lost little girl who doesn't know where to turn next. You look for comfort in every corner when we were the ones who accepted you for you, and not somebody you pretended to be.

I miss you. We all do. We miss your punctual attitude and your charismatic smile. And it breaks my heart to think that, the person I used to know, is gone. 

It's hard knowing someone a majority of your life, and coming to terms with knowing you lost them a long time ago.

It's even harder knowing that you were a witness to it.

No comments: