1.23.2010

I miss you a lot

And I know that it's pointless to miss you. I know that it doesn't help me grow without you. I just miss spending every moment with you, just laughing and having a good time.

We used to stay up real late and just talk. Well, usually I'd listen. Just stay up as long as I could so we could sleep together. I miss the sound of your voice and the way you'd say my name.

Maybe this is all meant to be. I don't know what the future holds, but I know that the process to get there, hurts like hell.

I have to let you go for the sake of my broken heart.

I'm just a broken girl looking for a way to piece my life together.

I love you. I'll love you forever, but it's best if I let you go.

No comments: