I watched a documentary on juice fasting and I was quite intrigued by the entire thing in general. Mostly the determination to achieve wellness and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I was honestly inspired and I've been preparing myself to make a change and take on this challenge.
My relationship with food is on a love/hate basis. I love to eat, but I hate what it does to me. Food is the single source of my unhappiness and I am determined to change my relationship to a love-love status. Love to be healthy and consume things that are solely for the benefit of myself and my body. I'm working toward manifesting into someone I've longed to be for a very long time. I've been comfortable with myself because I've had to deal with it. I've learned to accept every part of my body because it was something I had to do to survive each day. I don't want to settle. I want to be happy and proud and love my entire being. Love my body as much as I love my soul. I just can't do it the way I've been doing it lately. No more risking my life for a few moments of thrilling happiness. I want life-long results and I'm going to make sure that happens, no matter how long it takes.
No comments:
Post a Comment