7.22.2011

Trust Me?

There was a boy I met in Seattle back in Spring '08 during my Senior year of high school. I'm not sure there was even an attraction to him, which is a bit astounding to me, but I distinctly remember not even formally meeting him. His friend was cute though, heeeeeeey ;). He introduced himself as, 'Niggalas' (yeah, he's black but that was just tasteless -_-) which he then introduced himself as Nick after having a good laugh about it with his buddies. 

My friend was really into him, she spent all night texting him on my phone because she didn't have an unlimited plan, so it was no big deal to me. Long story short, we ended up conversing a bit after that. What was so funny about this boy is, he kind of thought he had more to offer than what he really had. I never took him serious during the time we knew each other. 

He planned to attend school out here, my school specifically, and asked for my help on checking his financial aid status. I obliged and I just needed his login and password. Turns out he didn't finish filling out part of his information, which was crucial, being the school needed his SSN. I told him this information was needed and he blurted out his SSN without hesitation at all. I was baffled at the trust he had in me, which was probably a mistake, but he was okay with it. I wouldn't trust ANYONE with that knowledge.

I found that number written in my notebook the other day. I just laughed at the entire situation. You are so crazy, Niggalas.

No comments: