I think every day I manage to get wrapped up in this bitter hue of myself at some point. I sometimes fail to realize my habitual antics while they occur, but once I do catch myself at a low point, I keep a little slice of what I have before me that drives my vision now. Some days it's awfully hard to keep a brave face on when you've got the world weighing down on you. When no one seems to believe in you and you have a million people against you. Some days I want to give up because I seem to be the only person who is sure of what I want to do and who's sure of how successful I'm going to be. That seems to be all it takes though, isn't it? Just one little piece of assurance. One single thought that fuels the determination for all things to settle themselves into place.
It's a little overwhelming though. The idea of speaking so much when all you want is to be heard. In retrospect, who's to say I'm not? Somewhere out there, someone will be willing to open their ears to me, ready and able to listen.
No comments:
Post a Comment