I've been so exhausted from doing so many things all day long I haven't had time to really sort through my thoughts. I'm starting to form friendships and I'm starting to get a little more comfortable. My body is adjusting as well. I've kind of kept a routine going. Getting up earlier to talk to love has been the highlight of my days. I still miss home like crazy, but I can finally think about it without crying.
I look so ugly and awful here. I can't wait until it isn't humid anymore and I can finally look like my normal self.
Yesterday, we went to the British Museum and the British Library. I love museums and all, but I was definitely not feeling it that day. I'm starting to get a better feel for the people I'm living with, and I'm starting to understand who I like and who I don't like as well.
Today we went to London Tower to see the Crown Jewels and then headed to the Imperial War Museum, which was pretty amazing. Their Holocaust exhibition was so fascinating.
I'm too tired to even type straight right now.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment